Monday, May 28, 2012

Pregnancy Manifestation: Six Clairvoyant Tools



Do you want to get pregnant? Learn to use clairvoyant tools that can connect you with your own powerful creative and healing force located in your female body. Learn to create your own miracles.

The uterus and ovaries in each woman's body form a powerful healing and creative force called the Female Creative Center. When this center is not making a baby, it can be used to manifest projects, nurture and heal. Once you gain an appreciation for the depth and unlimited nature of this energy source, you can learn to direct this energy towards pampering yourself, fulfilling your desires and creating miracles in your life.

Having a child is not only an act of claiming the Female Creative Center but also the ultimate act of sharing yourself with another being. Women are natural mediums. Your Female Creative Center makes it easier for you to be open to your baby.

Women in my readings and classes have been most successful in gaining  confidence in their Female Creative Center and mediumship skills by  practicing the following six clairvoyant tools to manifest a child in their lives. 

1. Try this:  Harness Your Female Creative Energy

* Place your hand on the area below your navel. This is a chakra or energy center. Surrounding this chakra and radiating out just in front of the surface of your skin is the Female Creative Energy.  
* Let your hand feel this energy generated from the uterus and ovaries.  
*Imagine it as the color of a red-hot, pink chili pepper.  
*Then see that you can contain it just in front of you and turn it back on yourself and use your hand to run it up the front of your body, imagining that you are filling up with this bright pink light, healing and nurturing you all over.  

The more often you reclaim this energy for yourself and celebrate it, the more you own it and can use it to pamper yourself and manifest your own projects such as your own child. You will learn to say "no" to all the people and projects drawing this valuable energy elsewhere.

 
2. Create a Container to Receive – once you have pulled in your Female Creative Center for yourself, you can begin to imagine that your body is a  capable container to receive the high level spirit with whom you wish to share your life. The crown of your head and your uterus are natural openings to receive this spirit. Imagine a favorite color that makes you feel joy and freedom in the crown of your head -- like a hat -- and match your uterus to this same color. Imagine that you are opening both areas to receive a very special spirit.

Affirm:” I am ready to share my body with a baby being in the highest vibration.”

3. Communicate with the spirit of your child – Imagine that the spirit of your child is with you. Imagine it as a boy or a girl. Talk to the spirit of your baby regularly. Treat it as a spirit guide (he or she is just as capable as you) and ask for help with issues in your life that need to shift in order to have them– more money, a better relationship, easier job situation. 

As you create a strong relationship with the child and feel its presence around you,  the more certain you become that you will have this child as a partner in your life, which helps you get through the difficulty and impatience of waiting for conception.

4.  Visualize Receiving this Child into Your Body –As you communicate with this child’s spirit, show them the  color of receptivity in your crown chakra and uterus. Match this color to your intimate space with your partner. Imagine a playground just above  you where lots of babies would love to play.  Visualize a slippery slide connecting this playground to your uterus making it easy for the baby to come in and obvious that you are open and ready to receive.

5. Detach from the Outcome  -- Deliberately detach from the expectations and fears that have built up around having a baby.  Accept that you will have a child in any way he or she comes to you. Accept any outcome. Daily affirm, “I am so happy and grateful now that my child is on his (or her) way, ” and allow yourself to relax and let the baby come to you.

6. Be Ruthlessly Positive – surround yourself with positive people and stories, monitoring your own language and thoughts. Memorize affirmations to say when you are feeling stressed or worried such as “The child I am seeking is seeking me.”

You can learn more about practicing these clairvoyant tools in my upcoming Pregnancy Manifestation Workshop on June 28, 2012 at the Meta Center in NYC or in my readings and clairvoyant training program. Partners are welcome to come and practice the techniques.  This workshop is open to parents looking to adopt a baby as well. Participants will receive readings and a Pregnancy Manifestation Workbook.

At a recent pregnancy manifestation workshop, Tori guided me to envision and communicate with my baby. I saw a baby girl smiling back at me and I was surrounded by beautiful light, warmth and pure love. Just weeks later I announced our pregnancy and then soon found out we were having a baby girl. Being a mother has completely been the best thing to ever happen and I'm in such love with our daughter. I'm ever grateful to Tori for helping me conquer my fears and replace them with the gift of pure and unconditional love.
– Julia Lopez-Motherway, Publisher Natural Awakenings Magazine, Long Island & Producer Body Mind Beauty Expo.

"The day I first uttered the words, "I'm pregnant" was a dream come true for me. It was a gift that at times seemed unfathomable, but in August 2011 after more than two years of many failed attempts it finally happened.  It wasn't until I truly detached myself to the outcome and embraced the tools and techniques from Tori Quisling's Clairvoyant Development Course that the shift happened. By making a conscious effort to eliminate any negative thoughts and being ruthlessly positive, I created the space to believe and receive. I'm grateful to Tori for teaching me the tools and techniques for achieving and maintaining this necessary mindset that played a critical role in my getting pregnant."
 -Maureen Lagarde, Development and Alumni Relations Consultant/Brand New Mom     


4 comments:

  1. Wow, nice post,there are many person searching about that now they will find enough resources by your post.HOW TO MANIFEST MIRACLE

    ReplyDelete
  2. I came across your blog because I have been manifesting for a few years successfully, but one of the things I struggle with is manifesting a pregnancy. I don't have any fertility issues, but my husband isn't sure if he wants another child or not. Is it possible to manifest a pregnancy if you are the only one who wants it? I believe my husbands reason for not wanting another child is due to money. Our son just turned 9. I know my husband would love another child just as much as our son.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for picking out the time to discuss this, I feel great about it and love studying more on this topic. It is extremely helpful for me. Thanks for such a valuable help again. voyance amour

    ReplyDelete

  4. An amazing testimony on on how i conceive, also cure from fibroid, i wonder why people still don't believe that roots and herbs are very essential and fruitful in different aspect, especially when you can't conceive and bear children. I am a living witness because I tried all I could to be pregnant but all to no avail, on this faithful day, i decided to check the net for updates on healthy living and i came across testimonies of lot of women who Elikem Healing Herbal Remedies has helped with her herbs to conceive. i decided to put a try because this has been my greatest problem in life so I emailed {Elikem Healing Remedies} , and she told me what to do which i did, after which he sent me some roots and herbs syrup and gave me step by step guild lines on how and when to have sex with my man. I missed my menstrual flow within a short period of taking it, and the doctor confirmed that I am pregnant. I am very glad to tell the world that I just put to bed a bouncing baby boy last week. Contact Elikem Healing Herbal Remedies for your own testimony on: (elikemremedies@yahoo.com).

    ReplyDelete